The 30 Day Schedule Reboot
A Work-Life Optimization Course with Andrew & Gracie Foxwell and Chris Rudolph
Looking to take back control of your schedule, boost your productivity, and have more fun in the next 30 days? Join Andrew, Gracie, and their business coach, Chris Rudolph, as they help you design your ideal schedule, reduce your commitments and distractions, maximize your productivity and much more. This course is perfect for digital marketers, agency employees, freelancers, and business owners looking to hit reset!
The course has a 100% satisfaction promise. If you don’t find value in this course, we’ll refund your money.
- Why Taking Back Control Of Your Schedule Matters
- 3 Keys For Lasting Schedule Change
- The 4 Steps To Rebooting Your Schedule
- Designing Your Ideal Schedule
- The 4 Elements of an Effective Morning Routine
- How To Make Time To Work ON Your Business, Not Just IN It
- Utilizing Task Batch and Time Block (to the max)
- Eliminating Instant Communication
- The 3 Questions To Ask Yourself When Evaluating Existing Commitments
- How To Get Out Of Existing Commitments With Integrity
- Defending Your Schedule With A Controversial Two Letter Word
- Planning Your Week In Advance
- Tools To Maximize Your Productivity
- Mastering Your Email Inbox
- Lots more!
Who Is The Course For?
- If your schedule is overloaded and you feel overwhelmed.
- If you feel scattered and need a clear roadmap to reboot your work/life schedule.
- If you’re exhausted from hustling nights and weekends, trying to do it all.
- If find yourself continually missing out on family time, or time spent with friends and loved ones.
- If you feel like you put out fires all day long instead of moving your business or your career forward.
- If you’re a digital marketer who is looking to free up more time with less stress.
- If you feel like your schedule is mastering you--instead of the other way around.
- Perfect for digital marketers, agency employees, freelancers, and business owners looking to hit reset.
Learn more about business coach, Chris Rudolph...
What People Are Saying
Carrie and Tim Highman
"Working one-on-one with Chris has undoubtedly changed our business, and our lives, for the better. As a husband and wife duo who co-founded a fast-growing digital consulting business six years ago and continues to work side by side everyday, we were finding ourselves buried in unanswered client emails, seemingly endless to-do lists, and disparate sets of business and life goals. We were overwhelmed, frustrated, and feeling like our own business wasn't in our control. In just a couple of months of coaching, Chris has already helped us come back to center. We excitedly look forward to our weekly sessions and we know that we're growing as both business owners and as people through our ongoing work with Chris." ~ Andrew and Gracie Foxwell, Foxwell Digital, Madison, Wisconsin
Meet Chris Rudolph
Hey, nice to meet you! My name is Chris Rudolph. I'm a husband, father of three, and business coach for digital agency owners.
I'm on a mission to see them achieve the freedom they dreamed of when they first started their digital...so that together, we can build thriving businesses and world-changing families!
I work specifically with digital agency owners who find themselves saying things like..."I feel overwhelmed, overloaded and don't know what to do first, "I'm not sure how much to charge or what business model is best for me", "My business is growing, but I need to hire and train a team" or "I not satisfied with the money I'm making right now."
I specialize in helping them build their own Freedom Agency; the vehicle to grow their income, scale with a team, AND enjoy more time with their families.
“I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for clarity and direction to hire Chris. He has a natural ability to pull out the desires of your heart and help you get it on paper, so you can create an action plan to bring those desires to reality. Also, the goal setting exercises that Chris taught me helped me overcome several hurdles that could have taken me years to accomplish on my own. Working with Chris has been a phenomenal experience!”
Heather Heuman, Social Media Speaker and Consultant, Sweet Tea Social, Columbia, SC
Not sure if the course is a good fit for you?
Schedule a quick 15 call with Chris to find out!
“I began working with Chris because I felt lost on where to take my business next. After years of working for other people, I was paralyzed by the idea that I had to call the shots. Chris pushed me to dig deep and find the answers within myself about where to take my career next and how I could best serve my audience. Then, he helped me methodically put intentional steps and discipline into place so I could achieve my goals. Chris has not only helped me grow my business, but he has helped me grow it in a way that aligned with the reasons I got out of corporate in the first place – to achieve maximum flexibility and satisfaction. I can’t thank Chris enough.”
Mary Nice, Digital Marketing Strategy, MaryNiceConsulting.com former Disney Digital Marketing Director, Orlando, FL
Love the program Chris has created and his approach to business. I think the most appealing part of it is his core message: you don’t need to do more, you need to do less. If you’re feeling harried as a business owner, his program helps you focus on the few things that make the biggest difference and find ways to free your self from the work you don’t want to be doing.Eagan Heath SEO Agency Owner, Get Found Madison