Scale Your Service Business. Experience Freedom.
Create Your Own Subscription Button via PayPal in less than 10 minutes!
Step 1: Step-by-Step Sign Up For PayPal Merchant Account
- Go to PayPal.com
- Select “Business” tab
- Select “Get paid on your website”
- Sign up for free
- Enter email address
- Create password
- Re-enter password
- Enter business contact info
- Tell us about your business
- Enter Personal Info (including SS# & birthdate)
- How do you want to get paid? Select all that you want
- Go to “Profile & Settings” and enter business Info
- Go to “My Money” and enter bank account info
Step 2: Step-by-Step Create Your Own Subscription Button via PayPal
- Go to paypal.com
- Log-in to your PayPal Merchant account with your email and password
- Under “Tools” and click “more”>
- Under “Tools”, select “PayPal Buttons”
- Under “Related Items”, select “Create New Button”
- Step 1: Choose Button Type, select “Subscriptions”
- Enter your item name (insert name here)
- Enter Billing Cycle Amount each cycle (enter US dollar amount)
- Select your desired Billing Cycle (insert)
- After how many cycles should the billing stop? Make selection
- Step 3: Do you need their shipping address? Choose Yes or No
- Enter the URLs you want them to go to when they cancel their checkout (insert sales page URL here) and when they finish checking out (insert thank you page URL here)
- Click “Create Button”
- 3 Options to place the button
#1 Via Email Link: select “Email”, copy and paste the URL into your email.
#2 On Website that has pre-set payment buttons: select “Email”, copy and paste the URL into button on your website.
#3 Directly on Website: select “Website”, copy code and paste it into an HTML field on your website.
Your Button Is Now LIVE!!!!
Chris Rudolph, Business Coach
I simply love helping coaches, consultants and service business owners just like you scale your service business and experience freedom. For more info, click here.
As Featured On..
Dan Miller's 48 Days Podcast
“I am so grateful for the help and advice I received from Chris. After making the transition from social work to personal training, he helped me to successfully open my first training facility, which is a dream come true!”Karen Bluhm, Commit 2 B Fit (Delavan, WI)