Small Groups, Big Profits™ Retreat
Build Your Dream Coaching Business...By The Beach...In Less Than A Week
For Coaches & Consultants Who Want To....
- Launch Your Own Highly Profitable Small Group Event And Coaching Business Model in less than a week
- Make More Money...in Fewer Hours...with Less Stress
- Have More Free Time and The Flexibility To Travel
- Get More Clients without Being Overwhelmed With Social Media, Blogs, or Websites
- Raise Your Fees Without Feeling Guilty Or Sacrificing Your Integrity
- Only Work With Clients That You Love (and filter out clients who suck your time and energy)
- Upgrade Your Faith, Fitness, Family and Finances...without sacrificing one area at the expense of another
- Increase Your Clients' Commitment Levels, Automatically
- Start Playing BIG!
What Is It?
This retreat is for coaches and consultants, just like you, who are sick of staying where you're at and want to transform your business and life. During the retreat, business coach, Chris Rudolph, will teach you the secrets of his Small Groups, Big Profits™ business model. You will learn how to leverage the power of small group events and coaching that will help your clients and your business get better results.
But don't get the impression that this retreat is all work and no play. It mixes in plenty of sun, sand, and relaxation at the Luxury Bahia Esmeralda All-Inclusive Resort in beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. For adventure lovers looking for an adrenaline rush, there is a rainforest zip lining adventure excursion (#1 rated excursion in Punta Cana). You can even choose to extend your vacation and bring along your spouse/significant other and kids.
By The End, You Will Walk Away With...
A Clearer Vision for your business and life that includes...
- Designing Your Ideal Lifestyle and Work Day
- Setting Bold Financial Goals
- Upgrading Your Faith Life, Family Life, and Personal Fitness
A Simple Business Model & Plan that includes...
- A Clear Description Of Your Target Client
- Your Client-Getting Message
- The Service and Products You Will Offer (could include events, coaching, masterminds, or products)
- How Much To Charge
- Simple Client-Getting Marketing Plan with step-by-step strategies for social media, email marketing, generating warm leads & referrals, and website sales pages
- How To Create A Memorable Small Group Experience
- A One Page Action Plan that includes daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly actions to take
The Support You Need that includes...
- 30 Days of Private Facebook Group Access where you can share ideas, successes, failures, and ask questions of Chris and the other attendees.
- 30 Days of Weekly Group Q&A Coaching Calls with Chris
- An Opportunity For Ongoing Coaching And Support
The Confidence that comes with...
- A Clearer Vision
- A Simple Business Model & Plan
- The Support You Need
- Living In Alignment With Who You Were Created To Be!
What Happens During The 6 Days?
Before You Get There: We'll discuss your goals, where you are currently at and what you want to get out of the retreat.
Arrival Day: Arrive and decompress, pool-side, at the Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda All-Inclusive Resort in beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Day 1: We will kick things off right by zip lining in the rain forest and then plunging into the clear blue lagoon of Hoya Azul (the #1 rated adventure excursion in Punta Cana).
Days 2,3,4: Learn the entire Small Groups, Big Profits™ System. You will receive expert coaching from Chris and also share ideas with other attendees. We will finish Day 4 with a group dinner at the resort including your guests.
Day 5: Free day for you to relax, reflect, and recharge at the resort.
Option To Extended Your Vacation: Feel free to extend your vacation by arriving earlier, staying longer, or better yet, both. Spouse/significant other and kids are 100% welcome to join you at the resort throughout the week.
Luxury Bahia Principe Esmerald All-Inclusive Resort
A TripAdvisor® Top 10 Resort in Punta Cana and Travelers Choice Award Winner
- Located on Bavaro Beach, a Top 10 Caribbean Beach
- All-Inclusive includes all meals, drinks, activities, and fun.
- White Sand, Warm Sun and Plenty Of Relaxation
- 4.5 out of 5 Star Rating with over 3,000 reviews
- Access to 3 other adjoining Bahia properties.
- Adult-Only areas as well as a Kids Waterpark
- 4 Restaurants to choose from + Complementary Butler Service
- You are committed to serving your clients with integrity and seeing their lives transformed
- Your services or products REALLY WORK when applied
- You are sick of high-drama clients who suck your time and energy
- Some of your clients are not taking action and are not seeing the results they are paying you for
- You work well in a group who is moving ULTRA fast and are willing to share your results with the group
- You are tired of staying where you're at and are ready to start playing BIG!
"Chris always seems to ask great questions, which are useful in knowing how to prioritize what needs to be done first, to ensure you are on your way, leading you in the right direction, to help you get closer and closer to obtain your dreams! Thank you so much, Chris, for your strong faith support and encouragement in helping me take the needed steps to start the journey of my dream career and lifestyle."Chandra Winzenried, Yoga Vacation Retreats (Dubai, United Arab Emerates)
"Coaching with Chris was exactly what I needed. Chris helped me prioritize my day and hold me accountable to my daily and weekly goals so I would stay on track. I went from being an employee to a business owner with a strong plan in place in less than 7 months! I have always had these goals and dreams in mind, but Chris showed me way. This has given me the confidence to dream even bigger."Corey Digman, Digman Fitness (Madison, Wisconsin)
For years, I discounted the idea of hiring a business coach - because I was blind to major holes in my life. After working with Chris for just 1 month, I have more clarity and gained confidence to achieve my goals at a much faster pace than I ever expected. His simple but profound advice has given me the ability to focus on how to stop playing small, and to realize all the opportunities I'd been overlooking for so long. Thanks so much, Chris!"Keith Gilmore, Online Sales Maximizer, KeithGilmoreOnline.com
"I am so grateful for the help and advice I received from Chris. After making the transition from social work to personal training, he helped me to successfully open my first training facility, which is a dream come true!"Karen Bluhm, Commit 2 B Fit (Delavan, WI)
Registration Closes: 1/13/15
Retreat fee does not include lodging & airfare
Current spots remaining: 12
2 Booking Options...
**As of 1/4/15, Rates start at $177 per night per person (based on double occupancy)**
Select one of the two option above to get up-to-date pricing.
2 Booking Options...
Book Your Own Airfare on Hotwire
Step 1: Apply for retreat by clicking the "Click Here To Apply " button below. Fill out the short application where I will ask you some questions about your business.
Step 2: I will review your application and contact you to schedule a 15 minute phone interview.
Step 3: During the 15 minute phone interview, the goal is simply to help me get a clear picture of where you are, where you want to be and if working together is a good fit (or not - either decision is perfectly fine). You will also have an opportunity to ask me any questions that you have. I will not pressure you or hassle you. If it is a good fit, I'll send you a registration link. If not - no problem. Because this is a very hands on program and there is limited space available, I want to make sure this is a good fit for both of us.
Current spots remaining: 12
Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee you will get any results if you just show up to this event but never jump off the couch to actually take action. Your results are up to you. So expect nothing but effective coaching, strategies and some hard work. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business.