In a recent post, I introduced the concept of a business mastermind . A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others. Within a trusted small group of other like-minded business owners, your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities and provide you the encouragement and accountability you need to stay focused and on track. To read the entire article, click here.
So this all may sounds like something that would benefit you, but you may be thinking, “am I really ready for a mastermind?”
Am I Ready For A Mastermind? Answer the following 7 questions with True or False and find out for sure….
1. I like to help others succeed, it’s one of the most gratifying thing to do…True or False?
2. I have lots of product and service ideas that I would like to launch, but I can’t seem to get away from the day-to-day grind of my business…True or False?
3. The products and services I provide are high-quality, but I struggle to find new customers…True or False?
4. My ideas are starting to get stale and I need some fresh perspective…True or False?
5. I start projects with energy, but eventually lose focus and abandon them (partly because I only answer to myself)…True or False?
6. I say YES to too many things, leaving me scattered, exhausted, and discouraged..True or False?
7. I know I’m capable of having a better and more profitable business, but I need to be challenged to kick it up a notch…True or False?
Add up the number of “True” Answers above.
0-1 “True” answers: Joining a mastermind is probably not the best use of your time right now.
2-3 “True” answers: You probably need to keep a mastermind on your radar for the future and keep your eyes open for a good group.
4-7 “True” answers: The time is NOW to join a mastermind!
If you got 4-7 true answers, I highly recommend that you do one of two things; join a mastermind in your area with other like-minded business owners or heck, even start your own group. It’s GO time!
Would you like to receive more articles like this and other FREE resources via email? CLICK HERE to sign up.
Chris Rudolph is a husband, father of 3, and a Freedom Business Coach for Digital Marketers. He specializes in working with those who are underpaid, hustling around the clock or missing out on valuable family time build their own Freedom Agency. He helps them grow their income, scale with a team and enjoy more time with their family.